In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Cleveland Hughes, a specialist in therapy through boxing. He focuses on controlling your energies, coordinating better (thinking with both sides of the brain) and regaining the confidence that you lost throughout life.
What’s behind those layers of cardio and health benefits? You’ll probably find a calmer and more understanding mind. Try boxing with Cleveland! Stay tuned to learn more.
“I think boxing is a tender aggression. “
Jana and Cleveland talk about:
- The highest level of boxing is being in control, relaxing the intensity
- Heavy lifting emotional problems can be worked in the ring
- Boxing can help your emotional state, focus and confidence.
- Online sessions can also help you! He can help you build a home gym!
This 20-minute episode is on:
- Boxing can change your mindset, make you feel more confident and safe.
- Coordination wise, boxing can really change your brain.
- Some use it in a masculin and aggressive way, but you don’t have to do it that way.
- Your eyes will get stronger and more focused.
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/
Leave a Reply