Refreshing Grilled Peach Salad Recipe
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Large Peaches
- 4 Cups Spinach
- 2 Cups Arugula
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Raw Honey (Local great for Allergy Prevention)
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Non stick cooking spray
- Grill Peaches on the Barbecue (cut in half and pitted)
- Spray them with Coconut oil before putting them on the bbq to make it easier to take them off the grill.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes and turn peach halfway for another 1-2 minutes and remove. Let cool. While waiting, combine spinach and arugula in large bowl.
- In separate small bowl combine vinegar, oil, honey, mustard, and lemon juice mix well and set aside.
- Slice avocado and peaches.
- Put on top of salad and add nuts and dressing. Lightly toss and enjoy.
Leave a Reply