Best Holistic Life Blog Submission
Contribution Rules and Suggestions
Any content for the Blog must be only posted on the blog and not distributed on other websites including your own. Word-for-word duplicate content is bad for Search Engine Optimization. Let’s keep the network in good standing with the search engines and it is not in your best interest to have someone come to your website to find the same content they just read. You want to capture the attention of the audience and want them to learn more. This is in your best interest and also the networks.
This does not mean you can’t have similar articles on the same topic. It only means it is not written word for word the same. If you have the article on your website or if you want to post a similar article on your website please make sure the title is different and the content is at least 60% or more unique. Feel free to ask me questions.
- Easily digestible content is best.
- Word count should be a minimum of 500 words and up to 3000 words are acceptable. The trend these days seems to be 3000-word blogs. If you are submitting a long blog post please make sure you follow the steps below (short content also) and we will be using multiple images to break up the content.
- How-tos, lists, steps, etc. are the best types of articles that get the most attention and interest.
- Please keep your paragraphs short (5 to 6 sentences per paragraph), headings above some of the paragraphs.
- Bullet points and Numbered lists do very well also. People like to skim content by reading headings and bullet points.
- No outbound links in the body of the article. Unless we are linking to another article on the Network website. The only outbound links will be in your bio. So make sure your bio has a great call to action for a free gift at your website.
- Check grammar with Grammarly.
- Analyze your headlines with Coschedule Headline Analyzer and approve 70% or higher.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread! Then once you are done proofread again! You are responsible for all content and we do not fully edit all articles. We may make some adjustments that we catch but an editor is not proofreading so please be cautious of what you submit.
- Make sure you have a call to action at the end of the post such as suggesting the audience to comment below or share their questions in the comments below etc.
- No promotion in the article, however, your bio can have one promotional item such as a free opt-in gift to get traffic to your website and build your list.
- Any images used must be your own images photographed or purchased from stock photo sites. Free images are not reliable sources.
HAPPY WRITING! 🙂