Hey friends! I have gotten many questions lately from couples who want to know how to boost their fertility naturally since many fertility treatments are being canceled and many people are looking for a more natural way to reach their goals of parenthood.
During these scary times, now could be a great opportunity to look at natural fertility like you never have before. What if I could do this naturally, what if natural actually works and I don’t have to go through the hard, long and expensive road of fertility treatments yet. What if this is my chance to finally balance my hormones and get pregnant naturally, if possible?
I am here to tell you it there is a chance. I am proof as are my clients all around the world. I was able to reverse my infertility naturally through a whole food, integrative lifestyle approach and I want to show you how you can try the same.
Here are 5 tips that you can incorporate into your life today to boost your fertility naturally and increase your odds of conception.
1. Proper, whole food nutrition. Eating a balanced diet is key when actively ttc. A balanced diet means eating lean protein (animal or plant), whole grains (brown rice, quinoa or buckwheat), lots of leafy greens and veggies, healthy fats and lots of fiber. Eat based on my magic plate which breaks your plate in 3rds with 1 of each of these categories as well as adding 1-2 tbsp of good healthy fat. Eating this way will give your body and hormones everything it needs to boost health and fertility naturally.
2. Exercise- Make sure you are getting adequate exercise to boost your hormone health and fertility. Pay attention to times of your cycle. Luteal and menstruation is time for gentle and restorative exercise. Follicular and ovulation is the time to turn up the intensity and do your cycle classes and HITT workouts. Paying attention to your body’s unique needs is key when trying to boost fertility naturally so listen to your body and do what feels good to you.
3. Drink enough water- .67 x your body weight is the minimum amount of water you need per day for adequate hydration. Think of your body as a sponge. Add water slowly to make sure all your cells absorb it properly
4. Manage your stress- I know this is easier said than done but stress is the second leading contributor to hormone imbalance and infertility. Especially in this day and age when so many unknowns are happening. Start a nourishment menu and pick 1-2 things daily to do to manage your stress. This will allow your body to stop making cortisol and adrenaline and switch over to making dopamine, serotonin and all the feel-good hormones your body and mind need for optimal health and fertility.
5. Sleep- Getting enough sleep is just as important as what you eat. During sleep, your body is in an optimal state for healing. Sleep is a powerful ally in helping to promote optimal fertility as it helps to lower adrenal overactivity, balance fertility hormones, boost the immune system, increase stress resilience and enhances overall health and well-being.
As you can see there are many ways for you to boost your fertility naturally and all of these are right at your fingertips. One of my favorite new resources is the Fertilligence app at www.fertilligence.com. On this platform, you can work 1-1 with experienced fertility coaches like me, nutrition specialists, and fitness instructors who will guide you through a tailored, integrative fertility support program targeted to your specifications and needs.
It has quite an extensive library of research papers, articles from trusted sources, workouts, cooking classes, and tools.
All this is on your mobile device to move you forward on your fertility journey.
If you want more info on how to join this incredible platform, message me for more details and for a special discount code just for my tribe (offer only available in April and May). – Email me here – email@example.com.
Love, health and baby dust,