Lemon Blackberry Muffins
Let cool and enjoy!
I love to add blackberry chia jam.
- -1 Banana Mashed (½ Cup)
- -1 Cup Blackberries Fresh
- -1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- -⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
- -½ Cup Coconut Milk Full Fat
- -2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- -½ Cup Coconut Sugar
- -1 ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- -½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- -1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- -3 Drops Lemon Essential Oil (Make sure you use one that can be taken internally! ) We love Doterra
- Preheat oven to 350 degree fahrenheit. In large bowl combine all wet ingredients, mix well.
- In smaller bowl combine all dry ingredients, mix well.
- Slowly begin to incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet (I do about ½ cup at a time) until both bowls are completely incorporated.
- Take a muffin pan of your choice and add a nonstick barrier to each cup (non stick spray, muffin/cupcake wrappers, or my favorite wax paper cut into squares and I spray the pan prior to adding the cups for easier removal).
- Place mixture into cups making sure not to fill completely (when you use coconut flour the muffins tend to be more dense and do not rise as high).
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 or until golden brown.
Leave a Reply