Raspberry Hazelnut Mouse
Use alone and top with fresh berries and mint
As a layer in a pie
Topping on your favorite dessert
Can also be frozen in an ice cream machine and makes a delicious ice cream
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup hazelnuts, soaked
- ½ cup soaked dates (soak in 1 cup water overnight)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½ cup of the date water or coconut water
- 1 tbsp alcohol free pure vanilla
- Fresh mint leaves, raspberries, and hazelnuts for garnish
- In a strong blender, combine all ingredients except garnishes.
- Blend very well , using spatula to keep the mixture moving inside the blender.
- Sweeten to taste.
- Chill and serve.
Leave a Reply