In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Lunden Souza. Lunden Souza is a Fitness and Lifestyle Transformation Coach. She’s obsessed with traveling the world and helping her clients go from crazy busy to crazy happy!
• Doing more doesn’t give you more results, at least not the way you are hoping for.
• In order to up-level your life, you have to figure out what works for you.
• You must build your foundation based on what you want in life.
• “Get your mind right, get your body tight.”
• Stop looking for solutions from other people, find solutions within yourself.
• It doesn’t matter how much you do, it’s about what you focus on the most that are worth it.
• Make boundaries on things you want to focus on and are good at, don’t apologize for saying no to things you don’t feel comfortable doing.
• You don’t have to overdo yourself to up-level your life.
• Learn to embrace your true self.
• Eating styles are unique to each person. Find what works best for you, keeps you full longer etc.
• Keep track of what kind of diet you are eating and what you like to eat.
• Have guidance and fun along the way of your healthy eating journey.
• Know and think about what you are eating.
• Take accountability for your own actions so that you can identify triggers that are negative roadblocks.
• Your mind, body, and love, can have effects and impacts in your life.
• Workouts can help you understand and clear your mind of roadblocks in your life.
• Our own perceptions are important for our lives and understanding our roadblocks that are holding us back.
• Sometimes getting out of our comfort zone can help us understand ourselves better.
• Clearing your mind can help you understand what you’re missing in your life.
• Check-in with yourself regularly to up-level your life.
• Lunden does a yearly retreat, Warrior Women Retreat. Women get to unpack their baggage together. It’s a fun event to learn yourself and remember you are not alone.
Lunden Souza is a Fitness & Lifestyle Transformation Coach obsessed with traveling the world helping her clients go from crazy busy to crazy
She’s on a mission to break the cycle of no time, energy or purpose with those who are ready to stop feeling stuck in their lives, jobs, relationships and/or fitness and ready to UP-LEVEL!. With over a decade in the fitness industry, she quickly realized that doing MORE actually doesn’t give you MORE results…at least not in the way you’re really hoping for.
Want to know more about Lunden? Visit: