This week’s episode of Oh My Health… There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Amy Gerhartz, a singer-songwriter, speaker, coach, and self-love advocate who realized after watching a Ted Talk that her initial problem was herself: her self-esteem. Now, she confirms that self-love is the beginning and the end. An inspiring story worth listening to. Stay tuned!
“I remember saying: I don’t wanna be this person anymore, spending half of my life criticizing myself.”
In this episode Jana and Amy talk about:
- Work to get to your comfort space.
- People know and sense how you feel.
- How we show up online for other people and for ourselves.
- Be open to constructive criticism and follow your gut.
This 30-minute episode is about::
- Learning how to say No.
- Don’t overwork.
- Believe in growing you and on how to be a better persona.
- You’re lovable
- Don’t doubt your capacity.
Get in touch with Amy: