This week’s episode of Oh My Health… There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Leslie Ferris about her experience during breast cancer. She shares her experience on how the tests were, the diagnosis, and how she fought the whole time.
“Breast density is important as knowing your cholesterol, your heart rate, and all those other things.”
In this episode Jana and Leslie talk about:
- Talk to your doctor, get yourself checked.
- The technology that exists is still not used to detect cancer.
- Statistically, doctors don’t usually listen to women.
- Learning about breast cancer is very important.
This 25-minute episode is about::
- If you’re in doubt, seek help and support from other women.
- You run the show, take care of your body.
- There’s nothing wrong with changing doctors.
- Episode 111: The Importance of Mental Health Help with Marc Van Herr - December 3, 2020
- Changing Your Mindset To Grow Your Online Business - December 2, 2020
- Episode 110: Positive Mindset & Paying Attention with Karla Mans Giroux - November 30, 2020