In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Alexis Bracey, She was diagnosed with cancer and from then on she began to change all her habits towards a healthier life.
How to clean the toxins that inhabit our home? and those that inhabit our brain?. In this episode, they tell you how to do it in detail.
“Do the best you can, one thing at a time, and then get your family and friends to help you remove the toxins from your home.”
Jana and Alexis talk about:
- The importance of getting a good night sleep
- Turning off all your tech devices at least 1 hour before going to bed
- Brain and immunity health.
- Having a plant based
This 25-minute episode is about:
- Gratitude and mindset change to vibrate high.
- Start your day with a delicious live food smoothie.
- Learn and check your house for toxins.
- Don’t be afraid, go step by step.
Social Media Links:
- Complementary strategy session-https://Calendly.com/alexibracey
- The Whole Health App-Are You at Risk for Dementia Quiz?
- The Whole Health App-The Appreciation Gratitude Meditation
Links for free offer:
Link for Free Gifts/Free Offer:
See above The Whole Health App-Strategy Session and Appreciation Meditation
You may view my Signature Speech https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpnoveojlabmwzx/Alexi.mp4?dl=0
- Episode 111: The Importance of Mental Health Help with Marc Van Herr - December 3, 2020
- Changing Your Mindset To Grow Your Online Business - December 2, 2020
- Episode 110: Positive Mindset & Paying Attention with Karla Mans Giroux - November 30, 2020