In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Laura Valentini, a strong woman who survived cancer and now dedicates her life to healing women in different life situations like prostitution or domestic violence. Through dance and movement, Laura observes how the body detaches itself from stress, bad energy, and bad thoughts that we carry on a daily basis. Are you hearing your body?
“Here I am 10 years later with a different life, and I still consider myself a work in progress.”
Jana and Laura talk about:
- Mindset and movement.
- Finding support in the women of our family.
- Changing the story of our lives for future generations.
- Connecting with your body and your
This 30-minute episode is on:
- The memory in our bodys and how to
- Changing habits
- Playing and open up our imagination
- Observing and mindfulness.
- We can’t teach ourselves out of trauma. There is nothing wrong with asking for help.
Contact Laura through her social media links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
- Episode 111: The Importance of Mental Health Help with Marc Van Herr - December 3, 2020
- Changing Your Mindset To Grow Your Online Business - December 2, 2020
- Episode 110: Positive Mindset & Paying Attention with Karla Mans Giroux - November 30, 2020