In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Yvonne Rosney. After years of traveling from the UK, Ireland, Australia, to New Zealand, life took a difficult turn where she had to ask herself who she was and where she wanted to live. This, coupled with being qualified as a coach on a solutions-based, emotionally intelligent, and positive psychology basis, she will stick by you while you and your loved ones work through your own journey needs.
“When you really think you’re in the black hole of depression, believe that you will see daylight again.”
Jana and Yvonne talk about:
- A coach can really help through difficult times.
- Don’t feel guilty of not being well.
- Reverse culture shock
- Failure is part of life.
This 25-minute episode is on:
- Learning that nothing is permanent.
- Just stop. Close your eyes and repeat: it’s okay to not be okay.
- Be present, enjoy what you have control over.
- Fear can take over your life.
Social Media Links:
Free Blog Link: https://www.ymrcoaching.com/post/relocation-fears
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts: