In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Yvette Bodden, the founder, and sole blogger behind Awakened-Woman and writer of more than 300 articles centered on relationships, love, abuse, motherhood, and Latino culture. Yvette shares her story of hope in this amazing
“How we live has an effect on every cell, tissue, organ, and system in our body.”
Jana and Yvonne talk about:
- Letting go of all those things that we think should make us ashamed.
- It’s all about perspective!!
- Finding yourself as a woman.
- Hearing other women’s stories to get empowered and inspired.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Sharing your story not out of vanity, but so that someone else can feel motivated through it.
- Finding the positive in everything that is happening.
- Appreciating human connection
As the founder and sole blogger behind Awakened-Woman, a digital platform designed to inspire and invigorate females, author Yvette Bodden writes with endless empathy. In just two years, AW has amassed over 17,000 followers across social media platforms, thanks to a dynamic collection of more than 300 articles centered on relationships, love, abuse, motherhood, and Latino culture, infused with a signature blend of Yvette’s pragmatism and compassion.
Yvette’s words have also appeared on Thrive Global, media maven Arianna Huffington’s portal dedicated to ending the global stress and burnout epidemic, and BELatina Magazine, where she profiles celebrities like Latin Grammy Award-winner Luis Fonsi and television actor, Joe Minoso. Her debut book, A Journey to Becoming the Best Self (Black Rose Writing)—part memoir and part prescriptive fiction, inspired by Yvette’s own post-divorce path from devastation to joy—was published in 2019, and received praise from The U.S. Review of Books.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/
- Episode 111: The Importance of Mental Health Help with Marc Van Herr - December 3, 2020
- Changing Your Mindset To Grow Your Online Business - December 2, 2020
- Episode 110: Positive Mindset & Paying Attention with Karla Mans Giroux - November 30, 2020