In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with LouLu Lima, ASTA certified travel guru providing curated and socially-responsible travel experiences around the globe, her main goal is for you to start traveling so you can appreciate the beauty that the world and the people have to offer. Listen to this amazing episode to learn more about what traveling can do to your mind and body!
“Travelling opens your eyes. While we’re different, we’re still the same.”
Jana and LouLu talk about:
- Traveling can help you be more peaceful, mindful, and colorant.
- During this difficult year, we need to be hopeful, positive, energetic, and happy.
- Social wellness through personal and social experiences.
- Local objective
This 20-minute episode is on:
- Release the fear of travel, it will make you feel better.
- Learn how to travel in a safe way.
- Hire private guides to have a better experience.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
- Episode 128: Eating Enlightenment with Jared Levenson - January 21, 2021
- How Can Being Authentic Help Your Business? - January 20, 2021
- Episode 127: Getting Past Postpartum & Anxiety with Melissa Ross - January 18, 2021