This week’s episode of Oh My Health… There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Kari Schwear, founder of GrayTonic and Question the Drink (QTD) in 2018 for professionals like herself that are using alcohol as a coping mechanism for stress. Find out what the “gray area of drinking” means and how to get better!
“Leave a blueprint in your mind so you know exactly how much to drink.”
In this episode Jana talks about:
- The abuse of alcohol doesn’t necessarily mean alcoholism.
- Finding self-love
- Choices vs circumstances.
This 25-minute episode is about:
- Mental preparedness before you leave home.
- Having a plan.
- Having an exit strategy
- Journal how you felt after the event, party, etc.
Social Media Links:
- Episode 128: Eating Enlightenment with Jared Levenson - January 21, 2021
- How Can Being Authentic Help Your Business? - January 20, 2021
- Episode 127: Getting Past Postpartum & Anxiety with Melissa Ross - January 18, 2021