In this episode, host Jana Short speaks solo about “I am a woman hear me roar.” Jana is a Health Coach and an NLP practitioner. She is the founder of Health Influencers Mastermind and bestholisticlife.com. Jana also is the host of all podcasts on “Oh My Health, There Is Hope.”
– Women are so strong and have so many inspirational stories to share!
– There are different stages in our lives that can affect our energy or that we can grow from.
– As a woman you deserve self-care, you should take special time for yourself to relax and reflect.
– Aging is not a bad thing; you have managed to get this far in life despite challenges and that’s a reward.
– There is hope even for people who seem to have it all.
– Find ways to devote time that is for you.
– Despite challenges in life, you can make a good life for yourself with self-care.
– Every morning you wake up, it is a precious gift.
– Take little steps to get back to yourself. Sometimes it takes time and that’s okay.
– It’s very important to devote some time to yourself often.
– You deserve “you time.”
– In order to hit your goals in life, you have to take care of yourself.
– Listen to your body and what it is saying to you.
– We need to help, support and recognize other strong women.
– If we focus on the incredible things in our lives, then bad things are going to change.
– Make a life you’re proud of.
– Make an impact on others’ lives from what you have learned and the experiences you’ve had.
– Be proud of your life accomplishments and collaborate with other women in your life!
– Collaborating with other women is the key to networking!