In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Iain Ward. After fighting cancer for 5 years, Iain set out to break the world record for donations: raising more than $ 3.7 million! Stay tuned to find out which strategy he will use to achieve his goal.
“What you set your mind to, starts happening.”
Jana and Iain talk about:
- Making your life purpose bigger than yourself!
- Fundraising and donations.
- Breaking world records.
- Setting short term goals to achieve the big one.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Being bold!
- How to change someone else’s reality by helping them.
- Changing one’s mindset
- Understanding that life exceeds oneself.
Contact Iain Ward:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
- How Can Being Authentic Help Your Business? - January 20, 2021
- Episode 127: Getting Past Postpartum & Anxiety with Melissa Ross - January 18, 2021
- Episode 126: Breaking A Few ‘Rules’ With Teresa Harding - January 16, 2021