In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Rob Oliver. Rob was involved in a body surfing injury which left him paralyzed from the chest down with limited use of his arms and hands. After a long road of self-improvement and persistence, he achieved a creative and happy lifestyle with triplets and a beautiful wife!
Rob teaches us that life goes beyond exterior images. What really matters is the predisposition to live and feel life in a healthy and happy way. Stay tuned for this amazing and inspiring episode!
“You may not do it like you used to do it.
You may not do it like anyone else does it.
It may take a lot of persistence, determination, and creativity.
But if you’re willing to put in the effort, you can accomplish whatever you want to accomplish .”
Jana and Rob talk about:
- Change your “if” mindset into a “when” mindset.
- Find your unique toolset.
- There’s something inside you that can serve and support others.
- It’s all about perspective and how you look at things.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Making an impact
- Take what you can do, and make the most of it.
Contact Rob Oliver:
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts: