In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Johanna Derbolowsky.
“When you’re aware of what is the problem, the second part starts: how to get out of it.
Jana and Johanna talk about:
- When something terrible happens, we are now conscious that a change is coming.
- Don’t try to help people if they don’t ask you for it.
- Thinking: who do we have next to us? Can they support us in the journey of solving our problems?
- We are responsible for all our decisions. It’s important to know yourself.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Knowing what it is that we don’t like about ourselves, about our lives.
- People who work with divine energies.
- We all make judgments: that is our worst fail.
- You have all the knowledge within you, but don’t be ashamed to ask for help.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts: