In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Brittinie Wick.
After being in the military and having seen many people die, her anxiety and self-esteem sank to the ground. After a while, she decided to change her approach to life to a more liberating place. The gym is her favorite place to feel safe and secure. Stay tuned to hear Brit’s tips and suggestions on how to be your best self.
“Getting a visual is very important to knowing your why.”
Jana and Brittinie talk about:
- Work on yourself and build your confidence.
- Find something that you enjoy that can help you alleviate anxiety. It could be from walking with a friend to doing exercise in a gym for hours!
- Movement is life.
- Prioritize yourself first. If you’re a caretaker, always give yourself 10 minutes per day only for you.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Start small, ease into it. It’s not all or nothing.
- Be as constant as you can be!
- Remember your WHY, time is going to pass anyway but each step you take is going to get you somewhere. Don0t look back, show up for yourself.
- Breakthrough your mentality, mindset is everything.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/