In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Vikrum Singh Kandola,
“There’s more out there, give it a try.”
Jana and Vikrum talk about:
- Open up and talk about your story of hope, not only to help others but also to release yourself from that story.
- Talk about what is happening to you, it doesn’t have to be someone you know just someone that you can trust.
- Don’t be ashamed of who you are.
- Find por ask for help, there’s no need to do everything by yourself.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- How to deal with a troublesome child as a parent: communicate and get to know them.
- Look online for a proper school.
- Be aware of who surrounds your child, like friends and teachers.
- Disconnect from the internet. Go out there, connect with nature and the world.
Social Media Links:
Instagram:@rockykandola & @hairmaidenindia
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/