In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Tamara Jefferies, a Holistic Counselor and Transformational Coach, about why women don’t speak up more when living in a violent situation, the importance of finding help and transforming life into a healthier one so you can be happy with your kids and reaching out and asking for help because you don’t deserve it!!
“Follow curiosity to whatever life is calling you to do.”
Jana and Tamara talk about:
- A mindset coach can’t help you with this type of trauma. Find a professional that can help you.
- If you’re financially vulnerable, find resources in your community.
- Is there someone that can help you and stay with you?
- It’s never different. They’re abusers.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Don’t take on what they tell you. Move through the story and be yourself.
- Transform yourself!!
- How much are you emotionally holding onto? Don’t get exhausted: find help!
- Can you get removed from that house? Find shelter! Don’t get stuck in that relationship.
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/
- Episode 147: Vulnerability as a Tool with Dai Manuel - March 6, 2021
- Episode 146: Turning Your Why Into A Passion-Driven Purpose with Brittinie Wick - March 4, 2021
- How to Avoid Toxic Shock With Your Social Media! - March 3, 2021