In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Ashley Doan. Ashley is the CEO and Copywriter of WriterGal Marketing Services. She helps female entrepreneurs make content marketing easy, profitable and fun!
- There is hope for moms who are starting their own careers.
- You can balance home life and work together if you start your own career from home.
- Learning to write on your own takes time and dedication.
- Balance and timing are key to be a loving mother and a career-driven woman entrepreneur.
- It takes a loving and supportive tribe of people to help you stay driven and well balanced in life.
- It’s okay to ask for help. Having other entrepreneurs around you can keep you on track to being successful.
- Local networking groups are a good way to get connected and get the support of other women entrepreneurs.
- Getting yourself into a good system is crucial for your success.
- Making to-do lists or writing things down can help you keep on task in your everyday life.
- Find other entrepreneurs that have the same interests as you to connect and collaborate with.
- Write down your creative ideas to keep a record so you don’t forget them.
- Calendars help to ensure you get everything you need to get done accomplished.
- Always be authentic and your true self for success.
- Networking is important to get yourself out there.
- You represent yourself in your own business.
- Being your true self can help you establish and build close business relationships; these are essential for success.
- Find support around you when you are trying to build your own business.
- Being organized and having systems are the other essentials to getting your business started and having it be successful.
Want To Know More About Ashley?
Ashley “WriterGal” Doan inspires entrepreneurs to action through humor and authenticity. As CEO and Caffeinated Copywriter of WriterGal Marketing Services, she helps female entrepreneurs make content marketing easy, profitable, and fun! Ashley is also the mother of 2 crazy toddlers and believes having the right mindset around balancing family and business has helped her become a successful entrepreneur and a happy mother.
Grab her freebie: writergal.ca/
Website Link: https://www.writergal.ca
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/author.ashleydoan and https://www.facebook.com/writergalmarketing
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/writergalmktg/
Twitter Link: http://www.twitter.com/writergalmktg
Podcast Link: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/content-marketing-matters-with-writergal/id1472895385
Latest posts by Jana Short
- Episode 18: Interview with Robin Jones - December 2, 2019
- Ditch those road blocks & step into your full potential - November 26, 2019
- Episode 17: Interview with Dr. Orlena Kerek - November 25, 2019