In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Wani Manly, Wani Iris Manly, Esq. is a corporate, business, securities and trademark law attorney, an inspirational keynote speaker, consultant, and two-time bestselling author. In this episode Jana and Wani discuss the legal inconveniences that you may have when creating a business. The importance of having all the necessary licenses to avoid problems in the future and have a successful business. Stay tuned!
“Follow curiosity to whatever life is calling you to do.”
Jana and Wani talk about:
- Your life is guiding you towards your dream.
- Finding time to follow your dream.
- All contracts are different, don’t google how to do something legally, ask a lawyer.
- Even if you’re a coach, or whatever business you have, you need your business license and business insurance!
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Laws change, and the law follows the money. Find professional help when starting a business.
- Copying Copyright from online templates is not the best way to go. Don’t pull up content from the internet for legal purposes. It needs to seem real.
- Get a corporate structure.
- Build the business that you want!
Social Media Links:
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/
- Episode 147: Vulnerability as a Tool with Dai Manuel - March 6, 2021
- Episode 146: Turning Your Why Into A Passion-Driven Purpose with Brittinie Wick - March 4, 2021
- How to Avoid Toxic Shock With Your Social Media! - March 3, 2021