In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with LaMont Shedrick, a Motivational Speaker/Mentor/Mindset Coach and adamant about helping others live to their fullest potential. They utilize their platform to partner with corporations, business owners, and professional leaders in discovering What’s Next and teach them how to be intentional in their mission and the Owner of LSG Leadership Coaching Group. Stay tuned for this amazing story of hope!
“Why are we so drawn to what’s outside of us? Why not be drawn to what’s inside of us.”
Jana and LaMont talk about:
- You need to accept yourself in order to help others. You’re already significant.
- You have a unique way of doing everything.
- You don’t need to duplicate your hero. Be your own hero.
- COVID is what you wanted to be: it can be an opportunity of change and acceptance.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Move into the future with joy!
- Look at yourself in the mirror. Pictures are not the same thing.
- When you’re not present, not yourself, the world notices it.
- Identify that other person that can possibly help you, like a coach.
- Less is more.
Social Media Links:
Facebook:www.facebook.com/lamont.shedrick – LSG Leadership Coaching
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/