In this episode, host Jana Short speaks to Dr. Dee, she is a DNM with a PhD in natural medicine. Dixie is dedicated to helping people establish healthy habits to create a natural, healthy and joyful way of living.
– Focusing on nutrition can rebuild our bodies from within.
– Proper nutrition makes a difference in your life.
– Everyone should detox their bodies every now and then.
– There are many different options to detox.
– It takes your body around 12 hours to naturally detox and during this time you are still exposed to other toxins.
– When you detox, it is not a cleanse. A cleanse is very harsh on your body and detoxing is a natural easy way to get rid of toxins in your body.
– Signs you need to detox include wrinkles, low energy, brain fog, trouble sleeping, dietary issues and more.
– Detoxing can help you get ready for the holidays in many ways! It can even help your skin so you look amazing in holiday photos!
– Adding probiotics in your diet can also help you get rid of toxins and stay healthy.
– Dr. Dee has a lot of recipes on her blog that are good for your health and well being.
– When switching things in your diet, slowly segue. Otherwise, you can become super sick.
– Taking baby steps to get healthier is the most successful way.
– Dr. Dee is offering a 30-minute discovery call for the first 25 people who sign up, to come up with a plan of action to help you become healthier.
– You can get in touch with Dr. Dee on her website at askdrdee.com, Instagram and Facebook. (Links below)
Want to know more about Dr.Dee?
Dr. Dixie Short (aka Dr. Dee) is a DNM, with a PhD in Natural Medicine. She is dedicated to helping people establish healthy habits to create a natural healthy, joyful way of living. She believes that by focusing on nutrition we can rebuild our bodies from within. If you need real skills and methods for holistically advancing your life and career then look no further. Get ready to start living a healthy and joyful life.