In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Rhonda Savestrini
“Let the words find YOU, not the other way around. “
Jana and Rhonda talk about:
- We’re really afraid to get our word out there. Don’t procrastinate! Find inspiration by going outside, for a walk…
- To get ahead of our self perfectionist, let the words find YOU. Your brain will work just fine if you slow down and give yourself permission.
- Turn your feelings into emotional chapters.
This 20-minute episode is on:
- First she studies all the written texts the person has to understand the mood.
- When hiring a ghostwriter you want to make connections, have an open relationship to work as a team.
- A really good book can get you brain down time to an emotional connection.
- Each person will feel different things with your book and that’s ok!
Schedule a free “Kiss Your Stuck Goodbye” Strategy call today!
Twitter: Rhonda Salvestrini
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/
Leave a Reply