In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Jared & Tiffany Tarbox. Jared, who had surgery for scoliosis and taking many pain relievers, decided to find natural ways to maintain his health.
Tiffany is eventually going to need a liver transplant eventually, due to alcohol abuse throughout her life. All the nerves in your body have deteriorated to the point that you cannot write anymore, or walk for long periods of time. Her whole body hurts but nevertheless, her will to live is stronger.
Join us in this story of hope, their advice and holistic way of treating health can really help.
“Find something to live for.”
Jana and Jared and Tiffany talk about:
- Find help to find what you want to live for.
- Some alcohol problems come from generations and generations of alcohol culture.
- If you have kids experimenting with alcohol problems, talk to them.
- You can also find answers in books and in groups of people living similar experiences.
This 30-minute episode is on:
- Make your voice heard.
- Open your mind to the possibilities of what’s already there.
- If they tell you that people don’t change, it’s not true. You can change your beliefs if you set your mind to it.
- You don’t know what you don’t know. How are you going to know what you’re missing? open your mind!
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/