In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with a certified health coach, life coach, personal trainer, nutrition specialist, and mobility specialist Lauran Weiner-Kiser. Laura’s purpose in life is to help people enhance their relationships with their bodies and mind. Laura is here because she knows what it feels like to struggle with how your body affects your mind, and she can help.
“We need to look in, heal in and enhance our self-care and value who we are in every aspect.:”
Jana and Laura talk about:
1) Creating a mindset that helps you let go of the scale and measure your milestones differently.
2) Embracing the body you are in, and giving it everything it needs to thrive.
3) It’s all about being happy? Or is it really more about being in the moment and taking the moment in?
4) Getting real on body image and embracing your imperfection
5) The importance of mental health and the connection it has with every single human being.
This 35-minute episode is on:
Jana and Laura talk about body image and mindset shifts in women. Learning to embrace your body exactly where you are right now and feeding your body and mind what it needs to thrive.
Linkedin: Laura Weiner-Kiser
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Free Gift: 5 Keys To Becoming The Next Influencer Free Video Series
Are you ready to see just how powerful your business can be through storytelling? Grab my FREE video series outlining how you can become the next influencer through your powerful story. The upside is right, now over 90% of businesses are online. On the downside to you is over 90% of businesses are currently online. If you want to stake your place in this crowded space, you need to stand out and be unique. Learn how to do just that for your brand and business.
Grab your gift today: https://www.janashort.com/becoming-the-next-influencers-download-offer/
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/