In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Orlena Kerek. Orlena is a pediatric doctor turned weight loss, health, and life coach.
- You have to make sure to take care of yourself so you can take care of others.
- If you show happiness, it will teach your children how to be happy.
- Demonstrating eating and being healthy will teach your children how to be healthy.
- You can reduce your risk or diabetes, heart disease and cancer by eating healthy.
- There are a lot of ways to reduce your stress and emotional wellness to become healthier.
- Sleep is another important thing you need to stay healthy and reduce the risk of diseases.
- Keep steering and presenting your children towards healthy foods instead of sugar.
- Understanding your children and their needs and wants will help you be able to correctly steer them towards being healthier.
- Serving meals into separate chunks helps introduce children to healthy foods.
- Reducing your stress levels can help positively contribute to weight loss.
- Set your day up for success and what works for you, you can do this by setting up daily habits.
- Cooking vegetables in olive oil has a lot of benefits and is very good as well.
- Orlena can be reached at drorlena.com or you can listen to her podcast, “Fit and Fabulous.”
- You can receive a month free of Dr. Orlena’s recipes from her website.
Want to know more about Dr. Orlena Kerek:
Jana Short says
Dr. Orlena, you are incredible and I absolutely adored getting to know you and hear your incredible story! Thank you for taking the time to share with all of us.
Dr. Dee says
This interview was awesome. I am so glad I had a chance to download it. I love this podcast it is better than Pandora!