In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Robin Jones. Robin is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and a mother of eight lively children! She is currently leading a wellness business with over 65,000 MEMBERS!
- “Homework flow” is when you create a work and home balance.
- It’s important to find your homework flow in order to keep up with everyday life.
- You must set boundaries between work and home.
- As a society, we need to recognize depression and anxiety, as it is happening within a lot of children and adults today.
- In order to get in shape with your mental and physical health, you need to treat your gut and then your brain. This includes natural herbs, essential oils, etc.
- A morning ritual is what starts your day off right and keeps you on track.
- Giving yourself quiet time in the morning can help you reflect for the day.
- Setting routines are a good way to keeping your family healthy and successful.
- Boosting your family’s immune systems around cold and flu season is essential for your family’s health.
- Mom hack- Making smoothies can be fun for your kids when they don’t want to eat greens or healthy food.
- Essential oils are a good parenting hack to keeping your family healthy.
- Sleep is another good parenting hack for keeping your family healthy.
- There are many uses for essential oils to help with these parenting hacks.
- Hiring a doula and having the woman connection during postpartum and birth is a good survival tool for women.
- Essential oils can be used to help and be effective against anxiety during postpartum and delivery of your children.
- You can use essential oils to help with your postpartum care in a few different ways as well as on your baby after they are born.
- Working with doTERRA Essential oils gives you the ability to work while having peace and freedom and putting schedules into place so you achieve that.
- “Put a healer into every home”
- You must empower yourself and your family to achieve healthiness.
- Robin is giving away 5 simple things list that you can incorporate into your daily life to master a routine and being healthy. You can find this on dailymoodmastery.com
Want to know more about Robin Jones?
You can find Robin on her website and on social media. Visit these links to learn more about Robin, or reach out to her.
Website Link: www.vibrant-living.net
Email Address: [email protected]
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/vibrantlivingsolutions
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/vibrant.living.essentials
- Episode 77: Communicating With The Afterlife Through A Medium with Mark Anthony - August 10, 2020
- Episode 76: Let’s Write with Rhonda Salvestrini - August 6, 2020
- Episode 75: Dr. Tawnie Lowther, From Maid to Doctor- How to Work for your Dream Job - August 3, 2020