In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Kristin Swarcheck. Kristin is a Change Catalyst, Leadership Expert, Consultant and Transformative Coach. She is also a Certified Meditation, mindfulness, and Yoga teacher.
- Kristin shares her story of hope and how she became who she is today.
- No matter where you are in life there is still ALWAYS hope.
- It is very important to be someone who is balanced and receptive.
- Sometimes you need to step back and take a purposeful pause in life to truly understand the outside world and what’s going on outside of you.
- When you do not take a step back and take a purposeful pause, you build up more and more frustration. This often leads to self-destruction.
- Stopping to take a deep breath can also help you realign with life.
- Wisdom comes from your internal compass so it’s important to step back sometimes.
- A sign of an awakening is when you wake up and realize you are longing for more in life.
- Awakening is noticing you are missing something in your life and want to thrive for more.
- In order to learn how to thrive, you need to recognize that you are worthy of thriving.
- We as people are mind, spirit, emotions, and body. We are all of these things as one.
- Thriving can also come from helping and coaching others.
- When you believe in yourself, you will thrive.
- Kristin offers freebies daily on her LinkedIn account.
- Kristin offers a 30-minute free consultation as well.
- You can reach out to Kristin on her website at www.liveleadthrive.com
Want to find out more about Kristin?
Kristin Swarcheck is a Change Catalyst, Leadership Expert, Consultant & Transformative Coach with 20 years’ experience catalyzing breakthrough results for leaders around the globe. She is also a certified meditation, mindfulness, and yoga teacher who specializes in teaching multi-day ‘immersion’ retreats to help leaders lead from the inside-out. Known for her down-to-earth, engaging and authentic teaching style, she empowers leaders through the power of self-awareness, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence. From individual coaching to enterprise-wide transformations, Kristin produces extraordinary breakthroughs in thinking, actions, and results.
Jana Short says
Thank you so much for sharing your powerful story of hope with all of us. I realize when I hear these stories just how strong the incredible people are who share them.
You are making a change with your message and it was such an honor to have had the opportunity to feature you!
Great episode! Thank you!
Dr. Dee says
Loved this interview! Kristin’s story was so powerful I really felt connected to her. Absolutely amazing! I can’t get enough!