In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Kristin Swarcheck. Kristin is a Change Catalyst, Leadership Expert, Consultant and Transformative Coach. She is also a Certified Meditation, mindfulness, and Yoga teacher.
- Kristin shares her story of hope and how she became who she is today.
- No matter where you are in life there is still ALWAYS hope.
- It is very important to be someone who is balanced and receptive.
- Sometimes you need to step back and take a purposeful pause in life to truly understand the outside world and what’s going on outside of you.
- When you do not take a step back and take a purposeful pause, you build up more and more frustration. This often leads to self-destruction.
- Stopping to take a deep breath can also help you realign with life.
- Wisdom comes from your internal compass so it’s important to step back sometimes.
- A sign of an awakening is when you wake up and realize you are longing for more in life.
- Awakening is noticing you are missing something in your life and want to thrive for more.
- In order to learn how to thrive, you need to recognize that you are worthy of thriving.
- We as people are mind, spirit, emotions, and body. We are all of these things as one.
- Thriving can also come from helping and coaching others.
- When you believe in yourself, you will thrive.
- Kristin offers freebies daily on her LinkedIn account.
- Kristin offers a 30-minute free consultation as well.
- You can reach out to Kristin on her website at www.liveleadthrive.com
Want to find out more about Kristin?
Kristin Swarcheck is a Change Catalyst, Leadership Expert, Consultant & Transformative Coach with 20 years’ experience catalyzing breakthrough results for leaders around the globe. She is also a certified meditation, mindfulness, and yoga teacher who specializes in teaching multi-day ‘immersion’ retreats to help leaders lead from the inside-out. Known for her down-to-earth, engaging and authentic teaching style, she empowers leaders through the power of self-awareness, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence. From individual coaching to enterprise-wide transformations, Kristin produces extraordinary breakthroughs in thinking, actions, and results.