In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Sidra Jafri, writer, researcher, energy healer and conscious consultant. Sidra speaks about her story of hope.
- The story of hope is every person whether it’s a goal or someone who is genuinely looking to live a life of true passion.
- Sidra speaks of her childhood and the struggle of being a female in her culture.
- Sidra speaks of suicide and depression. She speaks about her experience with it.
- ABC- access body consciousness. Anybody can access the conscious of their memory’s past, present, and future.
- Bad times don’t last forever, they will fade away.
- “There are steps to ABC.” Identify what it is, accept what is bothering you, release your bad energy.
- You have to identify the issue within and the frustration you are feeling.
- You have to accept what is bothering you and be able to be ready to release the bad energy.
- You have to release the bad energy, whether that’s speaking it out loud or taking some you time.
- Acknowledging things that are bothering you can help you be able to overcome them.
- Everyone has a conscious but using that as an imaginary tool can help you come up with ways to overcome hardships.
- Using living tools such as divination can help you understand your conscious and what’s going on in your life.
- Sidra speaks of her book called “The Awakening.”
- There are nine principles to “awakening.” They are a guideline to help you achieve your awakening.
- Some of the nine principles are quality questions, awareness is key, and growth is inevitable.
- The nine principles help you understand your energy centers.
- You can reach Sidra at asksidrajafri.com
Want to know more about Sidra Jafri?
Writer | Researcher | Energy Healer | Conscious Consultant
Sidra’s fascination with human behavior led her to observe and recognize the patterns in people’s actions. By establishing when the patterns were first created, Sidra was able to work with people to dissolve blocks and limitations which were affecting their health, wealth and relationships. This led her to start her career as a KEY (Keep Empowering Yourself) Awakening Facilitator, where she focused on empowering her clients to understand anxiety and depression before they tried to heal it or fix it. Her thirst for knowing “why” certain things “happen” in our lives set in motion a 12-year research quest across 25 countries and 4 continents, Jafri collated over 180,000 behavioral case studies of men and women from all walks of life overcoming both collective and personal challenges in areas relating to wellbeing, career development, and relationships. This insatiable quest inspired Sidra to create a number of different workshops starting her workshop career with her first one day workshop called “Integrating U”, it was there the foundation of the ‘Awakening 9 principles’ was set. After discovering that values, beliefs, and challenges were the sum of the programs within the psyche, Sidra developed Access Body Consciousness (ABC), an omnipotent tool that accesses the ‘echo’ of an issue and so dissolves it. Her personal journey led her to become an avid student in the field of Hypnotherapy, EFT, NLP, ENLP, Divine Healing, Reiki – and that’s just to name a few! This quest for ‘understanding the nature’ of our behaviors and actions led to the breakthrough that would complete her awakening. After consolidating the data on 18000 hours from consulting the energetic field which has become the basis of her work. Her research led her to form a universal code of consciousness that makes up a person’s health, wealth, relationship and spirituality levels. This distinct pattern that ran across the board, transcends the limitation of color, culture, cast, religion, and gender.