In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Zahara Jade, M.A.
Zahara Jade, M.A., founder of The Truth Catalyst™, is a Somatic Therapist and Awakening Coach who guides individuals to awaken to their life purpose by catalyzing their deepest wounds. Years of studies in the Far East along with her Master’s in Clinical Psychology support her humble, intuitive, and grounded approach to healing clients’ minds and bodies where other methods have failed them.
“Choosing to heal trauma and awaken to your truth, to evolve, takes brash, courage, and a willingness to look fear in the eyes and embrace it with love.” – Zahara Jade
Jana and Zahara talk about:
1) Dealing with a long term illness and still show up
2) Learning to heal all your wounds to become more whole
3) The road to wellness isn’t a straight line it’s filled with curves and circles
4) When living in a constant state of sickness can create a heavy mindset
5) Learning that we do have the power in our health care and wellness journal.
This 30-minute episode is on:
In this episode, Jana and Zahara discuss dealing with a long-term illness and still showing up. Learning to heal your wounds to become more whole, and the road to wellness isn’t a straight line, there are going to be twists and turns and sometimes you even circle the road awhile.
Meet Zahara Jade:
Free Gift: If you would like to receive a free 30-minute consultation, please fill out this application and sign up here: https://www.thetruthcatalyst.com/gut-check-application
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music