In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Nicole Buratti. Nicole created a community of women supporting other women. She has a unique approach to health and wellness.
- Nicole tells about her story of hope and why she chose to create a community of supportive women.
- As women, we need to keep a history of our hormones for our well being.
- At the end of the day, you are going to take the relationships with you that you’ve created, not the job you did.
- Getting into a balance within your life is important for your well being to ease into perimenopause.
- When you make a good cycle and balance in life, things will just fall in place around your period and help balance your hormones.
- Everything you do affects your hormones. This includes sleep, what you eat, etc.
- Perimenopause starts around the age of 36 and can last up to 15 years.
- Symptoms of Perimenopause include thinning hair, insomnia, hot flashes, and increase PMS symptoms.
- You can ease into Perimenopause by being aware of it and taking actions to manage it.
- Exercising during certain times of your period can help you with Perimenopause symptoms.
- Nicole is currently collaborating on a book.
- You can find Nicole on Instagram at Nicole_Buratti. She posts women’s health tips daily.
Want to know more about Nicole?
Visit her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SexTalkwithNicole