In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Nicole Buratti. Nicole created a community of women supporting other women. She has a unique approach to health and wellness.
- Nicole tells about her story of hope and why she chose to create a community of supportive women.
- As women, we need to keep a history of our hormones for our well being.
- At the end of the day, you are going to take the relationships with you that you’ve created, not the job you did.
- Getting into a balance within your life is important for your well being to ease into perimenopause.
- When you make a good cycle and balance in life, things will just fall in place around your period and help balance your hormones.
- Everything you do affects your hormones. This includes sleep, what you eat, etc.
- Perimenopause starts around the age of 36 and can last up to 15 years.
- Symptoms of Perimenopause include thinning hair, insomnia, hot flashes, and increase PMS symptoms.
- You can ease into Perimenopause by being aware of it and taking actions to manage it.
- Exercising during certain times of your period can help you with Perimenopause symptoms.
- Nicole is currently collaborating on a book.
- You can find Nicole on Instagram at Nicole_Buratti. She posts women’s health tips daily.
Want to know more about Nicole?
Visit her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SexTalkwithNicole
Jana Short says
Nicole, you are incredible! I learned so much, thank you so much for sharing and we would love to have you back some time in 2020 to share with our listeners again!
Dr. Dee says
Loved this episode. I am all about balancing your hormones and I love hearing from other experts on how they approach similar issues that I face. I am always looking for another all natural option for my clients.