Part 3: Different Goals For Different Seasons
In this episode of Oh My Heath … There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Brittinie Wick.
Brittinie Wick is a health and fitness coach that empowers all women, through fitness and nutrition, to gain confidence, lose weight, and celebrate the feeling of being strong and sexy.
“If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you”
Jana and Brittinie talk about:
1) The first goal might be to lose weight but what after that
2) Constantly be setting goals for yourself and your body
3) Learning to reevaluate where you are in life
4) Figure out what your priorities are
5) Being realistic about your time and what’s important to you
6) Reassess your goals and your body changing
This 30-minute episode is on:
In this episode, Jana and Brittinie discuss, what your first goals might look like, constantly setting goals for yourself and your body. Learning to reevaluate where you are in life in every decade. Being realistic about what is important to you.
Meet Brittinie Wick:
Free Gift: Grab Brittinie’s FREE “Healthy at Every Age” guide. The guide is aimed at people just like you, who want to live their BEST, MOST ACTIVE life … starting TODAY and continuing deep into the future! https://confirmsubscription.com/h/t/E9B6BEE2966F0AA9
Get in touch with Jana and listen to more Podcasts:
Show Music ‘Hold On’ by Amy Gerhartz https://www.amygerhartz.com/music
Connect with Jana Short: https://www.janashort.com/contact/
Leave a Reply