In this episode, I speak with Stacy Bernal. Stacy is a writer, speaker, and personal development coach. We discuss her story of hope and the awareness she wants to share with everyone.
What is your story of hope? …
Everyone has their own unique journey in life and use it differently to inspire others.
How do you want to use your story?
Sometimes you have to reach rock bottom to come out on top.
The good news is- you can come out of rock bottom and thrive in your life
In this episode I speak with Stacy Bernal, we discuss….
• Her story of hope and how she has used it to inspire others
• How to get women inspired for leadership roles
• You can reach Stacy on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @seestacyspeak
Tune into this 20-minute episode to find out why I absolutely love Stacy and her amazing story of hope.
• Sharing your story can open connections with others
• Sometimes you have to reach rock bottom and be full of hopelessness to force you to make a shift in your life
• “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade”
• Take negatives and make positives
• When you carry shame and regrets, it creates limiting beliefs
• Don’t be ashamed of yourself or past, it can empower others and make such a positive impact
• Sometimes we put limits on ourselves that hold us back
• Sometimes we aren’t in leadership roles because we have limiting beliefs
• Know your worth and present it to others without shame
• Stacy is bringing awareness to autism
Stacy Bernal, Ambassador of Bad-Assery