You have to keep going and reaching for your goals in life. In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Stephanie Nock who is The Burnout Doctor and they discuss her story of hope and how setting goals can help you achieve more in life.
What is your story of hope? …
All of us have goals in our life that we want to achieve.
Are you living your best holistic life?
In order to achieve your goals you must take measurable action.
Do you feel you are failing in life?
The good news is- by setting goals and living a holistic life you can attain what you want in life.
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Stephanie Nock, The Burnout Doctor and they discuss ….
• Stephanie shares her story of hope
• SMART goals are goals that are specific, measurable, actionable, relevant and time based
• Behavior changes, a good foundation and reason helps you reach your goals
Tune into this 20-minute episode + I speak with Stephanie Nock, The burnout doctor + she shares her story of hope and how it can help you
• You have to set goals within your life and sometimes make behavior changes to achieve them.
• Just because you have not met your goal doesn’t mean you won’t ever achieve it.
• Sometimes you must find your why and motivation to meet your goals.
• There are certain steps within a goal that you can measure your progress.
• Having self-awareness helps you recognize the goals you can set for yourself and how to achieve them.
• Writing in a journal or finding ways to help you keep track of things in your life can help keep your goals in sight.
• “Fall down seven times, stand up eight.”
• You can find Stephanie at www.embody360wellness.com or her email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about Stephanie?
Stephanie Nock, The Burnout Doctor
Before founding Embody360 Wellness, Stephanie was the busy, over-worked, highly-stressed professional with a hectic schedule. She saw and experienced the impacts of stress and anxiety in the workplace, including physical ailments, burnout, relationship, and interpersonal conflicts, and inability to focus or make sound decisions. After much soul-searching upon leaving corporate America, Stephanie realized that health and wellness is her passion and that coaching is how she can best utilize the expertise and knowledge acquired through her experiences as a project manager and teacher.
Stephanie founded Embody360 Wellness in 2019 to help busy professionals find simple ways to achieve work/life balance. She has found balance in her own life and that has led to increased well-being, increased productivity, better relationships, and improved mental health. The mission of Embody360 Wellness is to help others do the same.
Stephanie earned a doctorate in Rehabilitation Sciences from the University of Pittsburgh and has over 15 years of project management experience in the healthcare field. Besides coaching, Stephanie is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Pittsburgh, where she teaches Organizational Theory and Behavior. Stephanie has trained at Goal Imagery™ Institute, International School of Coaching Mastery.
Website Link: www.embody360wellness.com
Email Address: email@example.com
Facebook Link: www.facebook.com/embody360wellness.com
Instagram Link: www.instagram.com/embody360wellness
Paid Course link: