What is your story of hope? …
Your life journey can touch hundreds of people that are experiencing the same things.
Are you living your best holistic life?
There are so many people who have trusted their doctor and thought they knew what was best.
Did you know?
Stress and other aspects of your life can affect your hormonal health?
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Stephanie Lopez-Gilmore and they discuss ….
• Stephanie shares her story of hope
• Impacts of stress on hormonal health and the importance of self-care
• Diet and how it impacts your hormones
• Toxic load and its impacts on your health
• Why hormonal therapy/ birth control pills are not always the cure to hormonal imbalances
Tune into this 25-minute episode + I speak with Stephanie Lopez-Gilmore, a Hormonal Weight Loss Coach and Hormonal Specialist + she shares aspects of our lives that can affect our hormones
• Always ask questions to your doctor about your health and concerns.
• If your gut is telling you that something isn’t right or not to take a certain medication, you should explore other options.
• Self-care is important for a fast-paced, busy life. You must time to relax to avoid imbalances.
• Taking just a short bubble bath or waking up earlier to self-reflect are easy ways for self-care.
• Finding people to rely on and lean on can help with your stress levels and avoid an imbalance in your hormones.
• Reduce or get rid of toxic loads in your home. This includes products such as bleach etc.
• You can reduce toxic loads in your home by using things like essential oil and water instead of harsh products.
• Artificial fragrances contain zero estrogen that mimics estrogen, so your body produces more and ends up imbalanced.
• By doing a detox you can reduce toxins within your body that are causing an imbalance in your hormones.
• You can reduce fertility in other ways besides birth control pills including condoms etc.
• You can use phone apps to track your fertility and manage your family planning.
• Knowledge is power. Knowing your body and ways to help your body reduces hormonal imbalances.
• You can take a hormonal quiz on Stephanie’s website at https://stephanielgilmore.typeform.com/to/LsF0Jr
Want to know more about Stephanie?
She is a Hormonal Weight Loss Coach and Hormonal Specialist in Detroit, Michigan helping women all over the world. She specializes in diagnosing and treating women’s hormonal issues and treating hormonal imbalances to help women look and feel their best.
Her education and training are from Precision Nutrition, Health Coach Institute, and Applied Functional Medicine. When she’s not helping women find their balance and work WITH their bodies, you can find her teaching fitness classes, hiking or gardening, and trying new hormone-friendly recipes at home. Her goal is to help you lose weight while balancing your hormones.
Hormonal health quiz. https://stephanielgilmore.typeform.com/to/LsF0Jr
25% off Hormonal Health consultation- Code: Oh My Health
5 herbs to balance hormones cheatsheet