There is a lot of pressure put on children of the world that holds them back from their true potential. In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Shaista Kaba Fatehali, she shares how to recognize your child’s behaviors and ways to help them overcome their anxiety.
How do you cope with your child’s anxiety? …
With strategies, community and a greater purpose, you can help children find their voice.
How do you recognize your child’s behaviors?
As a teacher, you can teach children there is more to life than within those four walls.
There is a lot of pressure on children to perform highly academically and to do their best
But the good news is- with a balance and support, children can perform really well
In this episode, I speak with Shaista Kaba Fatehali, an Educator, Life Coach, Author, Speaker, and Entrepreneur….
• Shaista shares her story and how her passion lead her to where she is today
• There is too much pressure put on children to perform academically and it affects them
• Every person has their own unique blueprint
Tune into this 20-minute episode + I speak with Shaista Kaba Fatehali, an Educator, Life Coach, Author, Speaker, and Entrepreneur + she shares the effects pressure of the world puts onto children and ways to recognize their behaviors.
• Through strategies, community and a greater purpose, you can find a way to overcome anxiety.
• There is an impact that teachers can make on her students beyond the four walls of their classrooms.
• Thrive Kids Organization enables kids to come together to find their true purpose and passion in life.
• Grades do not define our children; they are enough just the way they are.
• Everyone is a unique blueprint.
• Your true passion and what you love is your unique blueprint.
• Everyone came into this world for a reason and purpose.
• When you feed what you are truly passionate about, you will grow in other areas of your life.
• Having a good mindset will help you find your strategies and true purpose in life.
• Reading the beginning of your child’s report card can help you understand them as a person.
• Thrive Kids helps kids see their true potential and know that they aren’t defined by the little things like report cards but what their true purpose is in life.
• Human connection and support help you understand your true self and purpose in life.
• Enabling children to feel like they are who they are and to be at peace with themselves is an important concept.
• Understanding a children’s shift in behavior, such as random tantrums etc. will help you identify if they are having anxiety.
• Having open communication can help you understand your children and why they are acting negatively.
• Comfort and enabling your child to calm down during a moment of acting out will help them feel safe.
• Sometimes we box children into labels and protect them so there are not achieving their true potential.
• You can connect with Shaista through her website https://thrivekidsbc.ca. You can find links to her books and many resources to help you during learning your child and their anxieties.
Want to know more about Shaista Kaba Fatehali?
Book: Back Home
Jana Short says
Shaista, WOW! love your segment on Oh, My Health… There is HOPE! Whenever I can empower others to help our children find their voice and the ability to share them was incredible. You are awesome! Thank you!