What is your story of hope? …
Find your courage to go after your dreams.
Are you living your best holistic life?
Sometimes it’s not being able to give people all of the steps but helping them see that they can do anything they set their mind to.
Sometimes there is things that hold us back from following our goals and dreams in life.
But the good news is- with hope and believing in yourself, you can find that personal grip to not give up.
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Kristen Bauer-Gross and they discuss….
• Kristen shares her story and how her passion lead her to where she is today
• You can accomplish so many things in life by working hard and not giving up
• Sugar addiction and how it can affect your body
Tune into this 25-minute episode + I speak with Kristen Bauer-Gross + she shares how you can accomplish anything in life by having the courage to follow your dreams!
• Always have hope and believe in yourself.
• Your mind is a very powerful place, you can do anything you set your mind to.
• It’s important to not gauge your success based on what you think it should be or what someone else tells you to do, but from within yourself.
• Your dreams do not have to look like anyone else’s.
• You can cut sugar addiction by quitting it cold turkey.
• By cutting out processed sugar, your brain will become less foggy and tired feeling.
• Sugar is seven times more addictive then the drug cocaine, our brains are programmed to just want more and more.
• Candida Virus is a good yeast for our body when done in moderation, by eating processed sugar we throw off that balance.
• Having healthy snacks with you at all times will help with pick me ups and to sustain you when you are feeling hungry and craving something to eat.
• Eating rainbow is fun and a great way to get your healthy nutrients!
• Salt is another thing that we should monitor in our diets.
• “Find the courage to dream, help others go after their dreams and figure out what your dream is. Just go for it!”
• Learn more about Kristen during the rapid fire questions!
• You can connect with Kristen on her website at www.KristinB.com
Want to know more about Kristin?
Kristin is a coach, model, actor, and speaker. She
is a former Booking Director at AMS Models and
Talent. Her platform is “Courage to Dream”
empowering and inspiring others to find their
courage to go for their goals and dreams. Her
newest venture in recent years is coaching. In 2014
Kristin became a Certified Health Coach.
Connect with her at:
Jana Short says
Kristin, thank you for taking the time to share with us on Oh, My Health… There is HOPE! your message was really incredible. When you share about how your dreams do not have to look like anyone else’s, that was really powerful to me. We are so unique in our own way we don’t need to duplicate someone else. We are enough to shine on our own!