In this episode, Jana and Melissa discuss:
- Several indicators to recognize when you may be emotionally overeating.
- The three parts to beginning to overcome emotional eating.
- The common denominator for all of us who emotionally eat.
- How overcoming emotional eating has to be a personal choice.
- Emotional eating starts with a deep feeling of unworthiness.
- Emotional eating can look like overeating or under-eating, anything to fill the void.
- Follow through with your promises to yourself.
- You have the power to make the choice for yourself to overcome emotional eating.
“You have this piece of hope inside of you…grab on to that and hold on to it like it’s a life or death situation and run with it… Because when you start grabbing that sense of hope and you start working on yourself, you will grow that sense of hope, it’ll start to get so large you don’t just don’t know what to do with it. It’s so exciting.” — Melissa Boleslawski
Melissa Boleslawski is a Nutritionist + NLP Practitioner helping Mothers Stop Restrictive Dieting and Overcome Emotional Eating
Connect with Melissa:
Facebook Group: Emotional Eating Support For Mothers
Jana Short says
Melissa, I have listened to your episode at least 10 times. Your story of hope to those struggling with eating disorders was a POWERFUL one. This is definitely a message everyone needs to hear and know that there are people, like yourself that not only offer hope but really understand.