In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Melanie Pigeon, a registered nurse, and has an emphasis on holistic. Tune into this episode to learn all about essential oils!
What is your story of hope? …
Sometimes our bodies will tell us “okay I need to react to what just happened.”
What are essential oils and how can they benefit you?
Our bodies and mind react to all different factors in our lives. Sometimes we can become sluggish and fogged brained.
When you are feeling bloated and sluggish…..
Use Melanie’s special tips for essential oils to help you feel better!
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Melanie Pigeon and they discuss….
• Melanie shares her inspiring journey with us!
• What are essential oils?
• How can essential oils benefit you?
• Learn Melanie special tricks and tips with essential oils.
Tune into this 39-minute episode + I speak with Melanie Pigeon + she shares her story of hope and all about essential oils.
• Covering up your symptoms can jeopardize your health and well being.
• Always listen to your body and health, do whatever you can to help your symptoms.
• Essential oils can be relaxing and soothing. They can relax every one of all ages!
• Essential oils can help replace nonholistic medicines.
• Melanie shares her special mixture to help with bloating!
• Ginger helps things calm down.
• Peppermint can be used as a cooling regimen on your skin.
• You can find ways to use essential oils internally and externally for holistic remedies.
• Sometimes it can be overwhelming to change your whole lifestyle so finding ways to help the symptoms in a holistic way will help eliminate that stress.
• Learn tips on how to get the most out of your essential oils.
• Essential oils are safe enough to digest or use externally daily.
• There are many different factors in your life that can cause inflammation and an imbalance in your body. These include your diet, stress and more.
• Terrizim is a supplement that contains enzymes that help you digest your food properly.
• Supplements can help you with your digestive system.
• Sometimes you have to use a few supplements or holistic approaches to find one that works best for you.
• Your skin is another organ and things can absorb through it. It’s important to know what you are putting on it.
• Doing research on essential oils and holistic medicines can help you choose the best one for you.
• There are so many uses for essential oils including allergies, colds, digestion, anxiety, and more!
• Everyone has a story of hope! What’s yours?
Social Media Links:
Freebie Link: https://bit.ly/Autoimmunescreening
One-on-one call: https://calendly.com/melaniern/wellness-consult
Leave a Reply