In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Bret Lockett. Bret is a is a leading business consultant and executive coach, entrepreneur, speaker, and former NFL player. Tune in to hear Jana talk with Bret about his journey and he shares some inspiring words!
What is your story of hope? …
“You know what I love the most? You just kept rewriting your story, you didn’t let your injury write it for you.”
How do you want to impact others?
It’s not about just getting by; it’s about thriving to where you want to make an impact on the world.
Don’t let somebody write something so important, like your life….
You figure that out and write that!
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Bret Lockett and they discuss….
• Bret shares his exciting and inspiring story with us!
• He shares his tips to keeping a strong mindset.
• How to not let your past or present define you!
• You can write your own story no matter what you are going through!
Tune into this 35-minute episode + I speak with Bret Lockett, former NFL player + he shares his exciting life journey and inspiring words!
• Listen to Bret’s inspiring and exciting journey to the NFL!
• No matter what’s going on in your life, you have the power to write your own story.
• Sometimes we have these things that are either holding us back or are pushing us forward.
• There’s something out there that you are better than everyone else at.
• Lean in to what makes you great and utilize it to get to where you want to be in life.
• Bret shares his advice with young kids! Your mind is the best tool that you can ever have. You can control your mind and you can control your reality.
• If you control your mind and your reality, you will reach your goals faster and better.
• The most winning mentality is when you have more ownership and accountability with yourself than anybody else around you.
• You must keep focusing and pushing to be your best self every day.
• If you want to change your life, you have to change your standards.
• You must find the mindset of understanding where it is you want to be and then visualizing how you want to get there.
• Unfortunately, right now the world is running off doubt and worry. You must break that cycle.
• We have to look at the long term of how we want our lives to be.
• You can accomplish whatever it is you want with the right mentors, right habits, and right beliefs.
• “If you aren’t on the Forbes list, keep working.”
• You must change your mindset to “it can be done because it’s already been done.”
• Everyone has a story of hope! What’s yours?