[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.27.4″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
This week’s episode of Oh My Health There Is Hope hostess Jana Short talks to Kim Anderson, health coach and mom, about the dangers of certain foods and products that we use daily in our homes with our family. How to change our lifestyle towards a more conscious and healthy one?
Join us in this incredible episode to find out more!
Are we exposed to toxic chemicals?
“Yes, they’re in the products that we use in our house, living with our family. We have to be more aware of the products we use.”
In this episode, Jana and Kim talk about:
- Detoxing life and home
- Education as a key to change our mindset
- Taking care of the products we use on our body and house
- Building a healthy life based on a plant-based diet, workout, and knowledge
In this 20-minute inspiring episode about changing your health:
- Organic supplements with science backing them up
- Switch brands, read the labels.
- Decrease the consumption of gluten and dairy
- Exercise and stay happy!
Change your life! Get in contact with Kim:
Check out her coaching group: