In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Kela Smith, certified holistic health and wellness coach. Kela has been in the health and wellness industry for over 20 years. Tune in to hear all about how she realized her dream of creating holistic health and wellness practice in 2018 and how she helps women all over the world with these issues.
What is your story of hope? …
By creating a healthy lifestyle, you can put your body in the optimal state for conception.
Do you suffer from hormone or fertility issues?
Sometimes we are the ones that are messing with our hormonal health with our habits.
There are ways you can control and manage your fertility and hormonal health.
Tune in to learn how!
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Kela Smith and they discuss….
- Kela shares her story of hope and how her infertility led her to helping other women.
- Learn all about the P-U-Z-Z-L-E method.
- Kela shares her tips to keep your hormones happy and balanced!
Tune into this 25-minute episode + I speak with Kela Smith + she shares her tips to getting pregnant naturally and keeping yourself healthy!
- The Puzzle Method stands for proper nutrition, understanding supplements, zapping stress, zzz’s, love, encouragement and exercise.
- Your life habits are what affects your life and fertility.
- If one thing is out of balance in your life it can affect your fertility.
- Kela shares about her books, including The Complete Hormone Puzzle Cookbook.
- Your diet needs to be full of whole foods and nutrition to boost your fertility.
- Hormones are what controls your body.
- Cycle sinking is when you eat certain foods based on where you are in your cycle.
- Getting good sleep and staying hydrated can help you stay balanced.
- Staying all natural is very important for your fertility.
- Sometimes supplements we are taking can do more harm than good.
- Make sure to keep a balanced whole food nutritional diet.
- Sometimes we create bad habits that have a big impact on our lives and health.
- A diet doesn’t have to mean you are restricting what you eat.
- Stay positive, healthy and let your body do the rest!
- Kela shares all of her tips to staying healthy!
- Check out Kela’s new podcast called Down To The Core.
Facebook business- www.facebook.com/kelahealthcoach