In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Bailey Frumen, a psychotherapist, motivational speaker, coach, and author. Through her unique coaching programs, Bailey has helped hundreds of leaders and entrepreneurs to realize their higher purpose and maintain a balance within their lives. Tune in to learn all about her story of hope!
What is your story of hope? …
Things sometimes happen in our lives that makes us realize we need to make a change.
Are you experiencing things that are uncomfortable? In your health, workplace, relationships?
Our stories of hope come from moments of feeling “hopeless.”
Even when we get stuck in a pattern of just living our life and not putting our actual selves, or heart and soul on the menu….
The good news is- we can make a change!
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Bailey Frumen and they discuss….
- Bailey shares her story of hope and how it led her to helping others.
- Learn how to cope with stress and how to make a change!
- Don’t feel discouraged and keep pushing forward to what makes you happy!
Tune into this 32-minute episode + I speak with Bailey Frumen + she shares her tips on how to identify that you need to make a change in your life and then how to do it!
- Sometimes we tend to get into just a pattern of living life and forget to put ourselves first.
- When you realize that you aren’t happy or your stress level is high, it’s time to make a change!
- Bailey shares how her personal experiences with anxiety led her to make a change.
- Your story of hope grows from moments of feeling hopeless.
- We tend to develop habits in our lives whether they affect us negatively or positively.
- We get wisdom by life experiences that teach us sometimes we need to fall to get back up.
- It’s very important to stay with your profession and not stray to avoid stress.
- The best thing you can give clients as a coach is being well resourced.
- As a coach you aren’t meant to solve all problems, but to lead people in the right direction.
- Having a great team is a tool for success.
- You have to believe and invest in yourself.
- You have to bring value to others within your coaching and life.
- We should always want to grow and invest in ourselves to become better for our business.
- We only grow in direct correlation to the depth of questions that we ask ourselves.
- Bailey shares her secrets as an author and how she grows.
- We tend to be our own worst enemies.
- When we get out of our own heads, we can make a change and make anything happen.
- Bailey shares all about coaching and how to know what kind of clients to serve.
- Check out Bailey in our magazine!
- Ask yourself, what is holding you back?