In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Vikki Petersen. Vikki is a Doctor of Chiropractic, Certified Clinical Nutritionist, Certified as a Functional Medicine Practitioner, and is founder of the renowned Root Cause Medical Clinic in Saratoga, California. She is passionate about community education and donates much of her time to raising health awareness. Tune in to learn all about how to keep your immune system healthy during this pandemic!
What is your story of hope? …
Everyone has a story that brings them to their specialty.
What is immunity and how can it help your health?
“Instead of putting a band aid on it, let’s get to the root cause and pull that right out.”
You can find ways to boost your immune system….
Some of these ways include, proper sleep, plenty of water, nutrients, no sugar and more!
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Vikki Petersen and they discuss….
- Vikki shares her inspiring story and how it led her to her specialty.
- Learn all about how you can boost your immunity.
- Vikki shares her tips to keeping healthy!
Tune into this 41-minute episode + I speak with Vikki Petersen + she shares her tips on how to keep your immune system healthy and thriving!
- Everyone has an inspiring journey that has led them to where they are today.
- You need to find the actual root and cause of what’s hurting you.
- Your body can heal when given the correct support.
- Vitamin C is a well known anti viral.
- Your natural killer cells are enhanced by Vitamin C.
- You can complete a Vitamin C boost by finding out your bowl tolerance.
- It’s important to make sure that your vitamins are all natural with no fillers.
- You can use other nutrients and vitamins to boost your immune system such as, Vitamin D.
- Vitamin D can help you stay healthy during times like COVID-19 by keeping the integrity of receptors in your body.
- Receptors in your body can help with lung health, blood pressure and inflammation.
- Your life habits can affect your immune health.
- Sleep is an important life habit that you need to keep your immunity high.
- Getting around six to seven hours of sleep at night can help you reduce health risks such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and more.
- By cutting back sugar, you can help raise your immunity to keep you safe during this pandemic.
- Stress can have a negative affect on your immunity.
- With enough rest we allow our immune system to repair our bodies.
- Taking a deep breath can help boost your immunity health!
- Tune in to learn more tips for keeping yourself healthy.
Social Media Links:
Leave a Reply