In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Amy Ballentyne. Amy is Your Health Cheerleader. As a Holistic Health Coach, she supports her clients in a variety of ways. She believes that health is made up of many components and consistent, daily actions in each area make for a truly healthy lifestyle. Tune in to this episode to learn all about poop and how as a parent you can help your child with constipation!
What is your story of hope? …
“Your poop matters.”
What are you doing to make sure you are healthy?
Your daily habits have an affect on your poop.
You have to start being mindful of your poop…..
By being aware, you can take those steps to making your habits beneficial to you!
In this episode, host Jana Short speaks with Amy Ballentyne and they discuss….
- Amy shares her inspiring journey and how it led her to supporting clients on their journey.
- Learn her tips to having a great poop and keeping your intestines “moving” naturally.
- Learn how your daily habits can affect how you are feeling!
Tune into this 27-minute episode + I speak with Amy Ballantyne + she shares her tips all about poop and how you can keep your children healthy!
- There are many solutions that can help with your normal system.
- You should be pooping everyday, once is ideal and twice is fine.
- Sometimes our large intestine gets stretched causing an issue in our normal systems.
- In order to keep yourself or your child feeling good, you need to keep poop flowing through the intestines.
- For a child who is already chronically constipated, do not pump tons of high fiber things into them all of the sudden. This can cause much pain.
- If your child has not used the bathroom in more than 3 weeks, you need to visit a doctor.
- Diluting juice into water can help get things flowing naturally.
- Adding things gradually into your child’s diet can help you get things moving without pain.
- A good balanced diet is key to our youth.
- Make sure that there is open dialogue for your children to talk with you about how they are feeling and pooping.
- Having a footstool in the bathroom can help tilt your pelvic area and empty your intestines.
- Adding things into your diet like flax seed can help keep things flowing and digesting well.
- When you are not pooping well, it is very toxic to your body and can affect your everyday life.
- When you are not pooping normally then it will cause a domino effect into other things.
- If you only ever take laxatives or stool softeners your body will not perform on its own.
- Creating healthy habits in your life in all aspects can help with your poop.
- “Your poop matters. Please start being mindful of it and take steps to creating a healthy lifestyle.”
Social Media Links: