This week’s episode of Oh My Health… There’s HOPE! Jana talks with Evan Knox, the Founder of Caffeine Marketing and small business investor, who after feeling affected by his father’s narcotic illness, decided to change his scarcity mindset towards a positive one. Listen to Evan’s amazing story of hope.
“There’s 3 brand stages: awareness, consideration and conversion.”
In this episode Jana and Evan talk about:
- Awareness: when you want people to be aware of your company, your service or product.
- Consideration: people have to know what you do by reading your website or social media in 5 minutes.
- Conversion: landing page, tactics, e-commerce, marketing, SEO.
This 25-minute episode is about::
- Empathy: don’t dictate, ask questions.
- Focus on what matters
- Grow your influence
- Believe in hard work
- Let people trust you and vice versa
- Bring clarity to different situations
- Change your narrative: be the guide in your story.
Get in touch with Evan Knox:
- Episode 111: The Importance of Mental Health Help with Marc Van Herr - December 3, 2020
- Changing Your Mindset To Grow Your Online Business - December 2, 2020
- Episode 110: Positive Mindset & Paying Attention with Karla Mans Giroux - November 30, 2020